1. The mud pump we use operates in a bad environment and the sealing inside the pump is not good, which will cause mud to enter. Therefore, it is necessary to clean regularly and clean the oil circuit to ensure that the oil circuit is smooth. The simplest way is to blow with air to check whether the oil circuit is unblocked; to ensure that the oil circuit is sealed without air leakage.
2. Frequent inspection: make sure that the oil level is between the upper and lower scales of the dipstick, which can not be more or less. If the oil level is too much, the mud pump crankshaft will be heated, and the lubrication effect will be poor without it; the bearing shell shall be in good condition and the bearing lubrication shall be sufficient.
3. When hanging the car, it must be stable, try to avoid violent hanging. Excessive impact has a lot of great damage on all parts of the pump.
4. Ensure the cleanliness of the oil. If the oil is too dirty or contains too much water, it is easy to rust, and there is no way to form an oil film, which can not achieve the effect of lubrication. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the oil under strict seal.
5. There are no effective measures at present if the mud pump crankshaft itself exists defects. The appearance defects can be observed by naked eyes and measured by measuring tools. However, there is no way to solve the problem of bearing material. The alloy proportion, hardness and wear resistance of bearings will affect the service life of bearings. The fatigue limit of bearings can be increased by purchasing regular manufacturers with good reputation.
Therefore, it can be seen that the service life of the mud pump crankshaft must be started from the drilling crew. Frequent cleaning, frequent inspection and ensuring the cleanliness of the lubricating oil can well guarantee the service life of the mud pump bearing.