The company's supporting mud gate valve has reliable design and heavy load performance under corrosive conditions, and is widely used in some oilfield applications, including:
1. riser manifold;
2. install the manifold cut-off valve of the pump;
3. High pressure mud mixing pipeline;
4. Isolation valve of high pressure drilling system;
6. Drilling treatment and fracturing analysis;
7. Production management;
8. Production gathering and transportation system;
9. Production line
Our company's mud gate valve has two types of seal: hard seal and soft seal.
1. The sealing surface of the valve plate and valve seat is sprayed with hard alloy, which has a long service life.
2. The use of a bright rod structure allows operators to easily understand whether the valve is open or closed.
3. The valve stem packing can be replaced without removing the valve cover.
4. On-site repair, the valve cover can be easily removed to check the internal components, and the parts can be replaced without removing the valve from the pipeline.
Interchangeable with DEMCO Mud Valve Parts from Cameron, USA
On-site repair capability: The bonnet can be easily removed to inspect internal components, and parts can be replaced without removing the valve from the pipeline; the simple design allows quick and easy service without special tools.
Floating plate design: The plate connected to the T-slot valve stem allows the gate to float to the valve seat, which can be tightly pressure-sealed.