The horizontal pump uses the high-speed rotating impeller blades to drive the water to rotate and throw the water out to achieve the purpose of transportation. There are many types of horizontal centrifugal pumps, which can be divided into civil and industrial pumps in use; in terms of conveying media, they can be divided into clean water pumps, impurity pumps, and corrosion-resistant pumps.
(1) Stable operation: The absolute concentricity of the horizontal pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation and no vibration.
(2) No leakage of dripping water: Carbide seals of different materials ensure that there is no leakage in different media transportation.
(3) Low noise: The water horizontal pump supported by two low-noise bearings runs smoothly, and is basically no noise except for the weak sound of the motor.
(4) Low failure rate: The structure of the horizontal pump is simple and reasonable, and the key parts are equipped with international first-class quality, and the trouble-free working time of the whole machine is greatly improved.
(5) Convenient maintenance: replacement of seals and bearings is simple and convenient.
(6) Less land occupation: The outlet can be left, right, and up in three directions, which is convenient for pipeline layout and installation and saves space.
(1) The pipeline centrifugal pump is used to transport clean water and other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise buildings pressurized water supply, garden irrigation, fire pressurization and equipment matching. The use temperature is less than or equal to 80 degrees Celsius.
(2) Hot water (high temperature) circulating pump is widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical industry, textile, papermaking, and hotels and restaurants and other boilers for high-temperature hot water pressurization circulating pumps and urban heating system circulation pumps, ISWR operating temperature T is less than or equal to 120 degrees Celsius, WRG operating temperatur is less than or equal to 240 degrees Celsius.
(3) Horizontal chemical pumps are used to transport liquids that do not contain solid particles, are corrosive, and have a viscosity similar to water. They are suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, electric power, paper, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber sectors. The operating temperature is: Minus 20 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius.
(4) The horizontal oil pump is used to transport petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, kerosene, etc. The operating temperature is: 20 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius.